Air & Space
Bennett’s dedicated Air & Space Division delivers global, specialized transportation solutions to the aviation industry. For nearly 40 years, BME has leveraged the capacity of Bennett’s family of companies to deliver the industry’s most comprehensive and value-driven supply chain solutions.
Specialized Air & Space Transport Services:
- Over-width, over-height, and over-length cargo
- Sub-assemblies/major assemblies
- Engine components
- Aircraft and Aerospace tooling
Aircraft Engine Movement Services include:
- Around the clock dispatch services 24/7, 365 (866-759-6625)
- Specialized transportation to reduce additional handling of engines
- Expert handling of all engines
- 24/7, 365 monitoring of all types of aircraft engines in transit, worldwide
- 24/7 customs clearance
- Customized services are available for tear-down facilities and mod-centers
- Satellite tracking
- On site project management
- Engine handling expertise for most engine models
Ground Support Equipment
BME’s Air & Space Division provides you with Ground Support Equipment (GSE) transport-from tow bars to pushback tractors. Whether you require domestic or international support, BME’s team of professional owner/operators, dispatchers and management work together to safely pick up and deliver your GSE reliably and on-time.
BME’s Air and Space Division has the proven experience to move your high-value aircraft engines, safely and reliably. An experienced team of BME trained contractors provide professional on-site project management support, expert handling, and extensive knowledge to manage all your Air & Space shipments.