Orientation Check List
We are looking forward to meeting you during your scheduled orientation. Our orientation classes are designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your new career here at Bennett Motor Express, LLC. Orientation is scheduled for a full day on Tuesdays and Wednesday and a half a day on Thursdays. Upon completion of orientation you will be provided with your lease contract.
In an effort to help make your processing as easy as possible, please utilize the following list of material to bring with you for your orientation class.
- Your Tractor - Which will be inspected and a Qualcomm or Rand McNally system Installed
- Your Trailer – IF you are providing your own trailer, it will be inspected
- Proof of Insurance if you are using your own coverage
- Securement Equipment – All equipment must be present for inspection
- Clear Copy of Your Tractor Title / Registration
- Clear Copy of Your Trailer Title/Registration If Pulling Your Own Trailer
- Clear Copy of your Paid Form 2290 ( Heavy Highway Use Tax )
- Your Valid Commercial Drivers License
- Medical Card & Long Form Physical
- TWIC card and/or Passport if you have one
- Bank/Checking Account Information – For your Direct Deposit
- Emergency Contact Information – Names/Address/Phone Numbers
For your convenience Click Here To download a printable copy.